We are now self-catering. All our rooms have a microwave, refrigerator and toaster, plus a complimentary tea and coffee tray.
Our studio apartments include a kitchenette complete with microwave, refrigerator and toaster plus complementary tea and coffee and a spacious eating area.
Breakfast Eating Out
For a cooked breakfast we recommend the Local Landlands Garden Centre. Their breakfast is served from 9.30am – 11.30am.
At the services on the roundabout there is a Mcdonald, & Greggs.
Wolds Cafe supplies all day breakfast 9am – 3pm
In Market Weighton there are many more places to eat in or takeaway.
Eating Out: Evening Meal
There are many eating out places and takeaways available in Market Weighton with delivery/collection options. If you are planning to stay and do not have a vehicle (for walkers) we are happy to collect a takeaway service.
We do suggest that you google the places to eat in the area. Then you will get all the up to date information of when they are open and what food they are providing.
- The Bay Horse (Market Weighton, YO43 3AN, 1.8miles,driving 4 mins approx.) Tel: 01430 876822 is again a traditional style pub, providing and serving quality drink and food. Takeaway meals can available with 48 hours notice.
- The Star (Sancton, YO43 4QP, 4.4 miles, driving 10 mins approx.) Tel 01430 827269 is a traditional village pub providing good drink and quality meals.
- The Mumbai Lounge (Indian Dishes) Shiptonthorpe (under 1 mile) Opening Hours: Sun – Thurs 5.30-11pm, Friday & Saturday 5.30pm – 11.30pm. View details: – mumbai Lounge
- McDonalds – just up the road at the roundabout
- Hotham Arms (YO43 4UD) 01430 422939. Open every evening, call to book.