We do our best to ensure all our guests feel at home from home and have an enjoyable stay. Check-In from 1pm, check out 11am.
- Own keys provided for access at all times once you have checked in.
- Private off road parking
- Cycle storage
- Drying and washing facilities for wet outdoor clothing
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
- Groups of 10 in walking and cycling parties
- Children welcome (cots and high chair available for littlies )
- Well behaved dogs accepted only in rooms 1,2,4,7 and 8 (please bring your own bedding/baskets/cages etc) Please see our dog policy!
- Dog walking paddock
- Campers with tents are welcome we have an outside shower room £5.00ppn, breakfast and suppers can also be ordered by arrangement.
- Outside smoking area
Deposits : The total payment for the first night’s stay is taken as a deposit and confirmation of your booking this is non refundable unless notification is given more than 48 hours beforehand.
- All rooms have their own private entrance
- All keys obtained from key safes, so no need to check in or check out
- All payments received by telephone
- Continental breakfast now available in your room
- Microwaves, refrigerators and kitchenware now in every room for self-catering
- Hand sanitiser available
- All rooms completely cleaned & sanitised after every departure as per government guidelines
- We will require your name & contact details on booking for track and trace, as per government guidelines
- We want all our guests to enjoy a safe & secure stay
Each room has:
- Microwave & Refridgerator
- electric points near the beds for charging
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Hand Wash & Body Lotion
- Flat Screen digital Television
- Hot drink making facilities: Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate
- iron & ironing board
- hair dryer
- Bedside lamps
- Desk & Clothing Storage