- We welcome all well-behaved dogs, (maximum 2 per room only).
- We have designated rooms that are dog friendly
- All dogs are charged at £10.00 per day per dog if your dog goes into the room. Payment on arrival or before
- We do ask that all dogs while on our grounds to be kept on leads.
- Please bring their beds /or cages as they are not allowed in beds or chairs. Extra charges will be made where there is any damage or evidence of dogs in the beds (up to £250)
- Dog beds and cages can be available please ask when booking.
- Dogs are not to be left in the rooms alone for any reason.
- Please do not bath your dog in the room; there is an outside shower room.
- Please bring ‘doggie’ towels and sheets for the floors, when the weather is wet.
- Please pick up your dog mess and deposit it in the green bin.
- We ask that you exercise your dog in our dog paddock. Please ask for guidance for longer dog walks in the area.
In an Emergency: – if in need of a vet should anything occur, we would recommend Wicstun Veterinary Group which has surgeries in Market Weighton Tel: 01430 873219 https://www.wicstunvetgroup.co.uk/
We do clean all our rooms to a high standard including our designated dog rooms, please do keep to our dog policy so all our guests can enjoy a relaxing restful stay.
Thank you for you for your co-operation